Sunday 11 October 2015

Blog feedback learner response

WWW: Some good depth to some of your posts – the use of oppositional readings on the 50 Cent RBK advert is exactly the kind of analysis we’re looking for in A Level Media.

EBI: You’re lacking in a few areas – the summary of institutions is weak in places (e.g. Sony) and you don’t have your own research on the three institutions we didn’t have lessons on (BBC, Disney,Comcast). Make sure those are completed before moving on to other work.

Learner Response:

I think that my first month of A level Media has been good so far. I believe my strongest piece of work is the 50 cent RBK advert analysis from the exam blog and the mise-en-scene analysis from my coursework blog. I believe my weakest work is the film poster analysis from my coursework blog. I need to develop specific skills such as analyising at A level and need to get used to using new media terminology in my work when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment